On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Marcio <m...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> I will... If Vista was OK, why 7?
>
> The name Vista has the stink of death on it.  I think that they got a half
decent product with SP1 but by then it was too late. So they retooled lots
of what was wrong with Vista and kicked the ball down the field for Wiin 7.

FWIW they waited a too long time between XP and Vista so the pain of change
was even greater.  The Win 7 release candidate goes out on the 5th and will
remain free to use until summer of next year and the buzz I hear is good for
7 to launch with a decent product.
--
John Duncan Yoyo