> Then with your Vista question, again they did not care that XP was a
> much safer choice for you. They had to push Vista to bolster M$ bottom
> line at your expense and they jumped all over your truth-telling
> computer lady.

Unbelievable.

Here is one of the questions I asked you:

>>Did I, or anyone else, recommend that Marcio purchase Vista,
>>as you implied?

And your response:

>There you go again. Stuffing words into other people's mouths so
>that you can feign indignation. This question has no merit.

Nobody pushed Vista. Nobody suggested Vista. Nobody even *hinted* that he
should buy Vista. When I confronted you with your previous posts on this,
you insisted that it never happened (so that you could feign indignation?).

And now you make the same claim again.

Unbelievable.