Years back my mom decided to clean out my brother's old room and put his
"junk" in the attick to get a big amount of closet space for her
almostneverworn clothes ...she was gonna throw out his 45s and baseball
cards ...she didn't ...long after, he took his box of baseball cards out and
took a mantle mint and marris rookie and a few others in and came home with
$3500.00 cash ...my mom was speechless (rare)!!  Old stuff is often gud
stuff, ...ahem, "those oldies but goodies" ...d'oh!