My two cents:  depends on what the LP is.

A couple of years ago I bought an LP on eBay for over $100, recorded around
1953.  Most don't sell for so much.

They are like comic books:  the rare and sought after comic book fetches a high
price, most are not of much value even if they are old.

Two more cents:

I have some pre-release copies of old albums that I got from a radio station and an entertainment paper. Covers are different [or blank], sometimes have extra songs, unusual sleeves. One LP is swirled paisley that glows under black UV light. Others have pictures only visible with black lights.

They might be worth something if they weren't played to death, especially at parties. Might be worth something just as novelties/curiousities, but some aren't even stereo. With a bit of effort, they can be ripped to CD and cleaned up, but unless they're not available digitally, it's hardly worth the time.

Betty