It is called EA Sports Active.

Resembles (in my mind) Tai Bo a little. Lots of work and kinking and action. Includes another attachment to monitor what you do.

Supposed to be pretty good.

Check out EA's site.

What we have to realize is that the companies (Sony, Nintendo, MS etc.) just develop the platforms. It is up to companies to develop games for these platforms.

Nintendo has developed a unique platform for this type of activity. We are getting a recombinant bicycle for exercise and sure wish there was a way to hook it up to the Wii for some feedback.

Stewart