> Wii obviously has M$ terrified. Nintendo is making big bucks while M$
> is investing big bucks, but losing money on the deal.
>
> The question is whether the computer was responding to the movements
> of the people or whether some well-rehearsed people were following
> along with a pre-recorded video. I noticed that at times the people
> and the computer were in sync, but sometimes not at all. If the
> computer were doing what they said it was doing then it should have
> followed the person's gestures until it was instructed to break off.
> But I never saw them do that. Why?
>
> Looks like a Milli Vanilli to me. Only time will tell.

I'm shocked--shocked!--to find that you were able to dredge up bad things to
say about a very impressive demo. My assumption was that you would swoon
over this and say, "Wow, MS has done it again! Those guys are GOOD! This
blows Wii away! Hats off to MS!"

Watch the live demo again. There is simply no possibility that it was a
prerecorded video. And it never stopped responding to the girl's movements,
even between rounds.