Sorry grew up with Sgt. Joe "Just the Facts:" Friday and a dad who was an Engineer and a real stickler for facts not opinions.

Stewart

At 12:09 PM 6/12/2009, you wrote:
Rev, you've got to stop putting in facts, Tom has a harder time with his
hate ms rants.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Rev. Stewart Marshall <
popoz...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> In the one comments I saw about the Jimmy Fallon show, they mentioned that
> the Suits were worn as A.)  A Jimmy Fallon thing.  or B.) To counteract the
> strong lights that are usually used in studios.  (This is a major problem)
>
> The box on stage could be for a variety of reasons.  There is always an
> area marked on stage for the performers to stand in for optimal camera
> exposure.
>
> Letterman and Leno both have X's on stage where they are supposed to stand
> for their monologues.
>
> This is management for the Studio folks.
>
> By the way the Wii has the same limitations.  You must be in direct line of
> sight with the Sensor Bar on top (or below) your TV in order to play.  If
> you are not, it cannot sense the movement of the Wii controller.
>
> Makes sense to me.
>
> Stewart

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net