Maybe you think it's presented as such but I don't know anyone else who
does.  If they all thought it was already in stores I don't think you'd hear
people ask 'when is it COMING out'.  They'd be asking where they could buy
it now.  Maybe you are just faked out too easily, three card monty guys
always take your money?  There is no FUD anywhere around the demo, no idea
where you got that from..not sure how you can spread fear when talking about
a technology a company is developing.