Not everyone steals from the offering plate. Bad assumption which you seem to excel at. (If they get caught they get persecuted, think Sharia laws)

I was mostly agreeing with you.

I too am a little skeptical of Project Natal. All it is right now is a prototype that is now being pushed out to Game Vendors to develop something for.

It is not real life at all.

You have taken this to an extreme.

I did not watch the Jimmy Fallon show but did read the reviews about it. Your assumptions are just that. (You know what to assume means right?)

What I said was I agreed with you most of the way. But M&$ is not the only company guilty of showing off prototypes and not always coming through.

That does not make it right or proper, but it does mean they are guilty just like thousands of other companies of not always being able to follow through. That never justifies their behavior, but it also does not justify your comment.

For someone whoa greed with you,you took an awfully huge swing at me and really offended me.

Stewart