On that we, mostly agree, but M$ is not the only offender.

many other companies have offended over the years.

Stewart

At 01:39 PM 6/12/2009, you wrote:
WFBs change the subject 20 times attempting to obscure the facts and
hoping that we will even forget the question.

This demo is being presented as it it were a product in competition
with products that are in stores now. That's fakery. That's spreading
FUD. That's M$.