I discovered it back around February when I was looking for a manual for a friends all in printer/fax/scanner ( I believe it was an HP). The only cost appears to be periodic emails from them.

Steve

P.S. - It is one of the things I always liked about the Apple web site all the manuals, but it has always been limited just to theirs.

Tony B wrote:
The office called today and asked a technical question about one of
their video cameras. Of course, my first response was to shout at the
boss RTFM! But, she _does_ pay me for this type of thing, so I googled
the manual. I found it on Retrevo, apparently a new service. I can see
a real need for this type of service.

Hello,
Congratulations on becoming a Retrevo member. Our free service offers
more than 100,000 manuals.
Now that you've created your own personal account on Retrevo, why not
let us store the manuals for all your gadgets. Click here to build
your personal bookshelf of manuals. You will never have to go
searching for a manual again.