Verizon has also gone this route and therefore I am on my last smartphone.

Stewart

At 12:20 AM 8/23/2009, you wrote:
> So if you are using Google voice across the data plan as you describe
> does that essentially free you from the expensive daytime minutes
> restriction?

I don't know the specific details.  You'd have to contact TM.

> Can you get a cell phone with a data plan AND WITHOUT a talk plan?

Soon, you won't be able to *not* get a data plan on AT&T with a smartphone.

http://gizmodo.com/5342749/att-forcing-data-plans-with-all-smartphones-starting-sept-6

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82