> Now you are being silly just to prove a point. Most people do not dual
> boot and may who try find themselves in a world of pain.

As if you have a point.  Who cares if "most people don't?"  Most people
don't use Macs, but that doesn't stop you from using them.

You can dual boot between 32 and 64 bit OSes and people I know do already.
Fortunately the Windows ecosystem is much more 64-bit friendly today than it
was only a year ago.

What pain?  It's no different from Boot Camp that you so loudly hooted about
years ago.