I just read an article on Snow Leopard (To distinguish it from Leopard)

And in it, it stated that Snow will better make use of Dual/Quad core CPU's and help software better utilize the processors capabilities. It also said it will use it's OS to better use teh CPU's of Video Cards which have become very powerful on their own.

Read this article to see what I am talking about.

http://earthlink.com.com/8301-30685_3-10319839-264.html?part=earthlink

Stewart