On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 3:13 PM, mike <xha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps I did misunderstand.  Point of fact I've never met anyone who
> thought a phone cam was just as good as a regular camera.  The people I
> have
> met just believe that at the time, a phone cam is just fine.  Same as those
> with laptops, just fine.
>

> The camera in the phone may just be good enough for the situation.

I was at book signing last week where the staff was taking your picture with
the author (Alton Brown) with your camera if you wanted.  Most everyone was
handing over their cell phones for the purpose.  I brought my point and
shoot because I wanted a good picture.  They had gotten really comfortable
with the iPhone cameras by the time I made it to the front of the line.

I did an inventory of the cameras I had on my person while I was in line.  I
had three- Cell phone LG EnV, iPod Nano and  my point and shoot.  I
generally have two of the three with me.
--
John Duncan Yoyo