On Nov 7, 2009, at 1:42 PM, Chris Dunford wrote:
The people I know who are using Win7 run the gamut from professional geeks (like me) to business users to my sister, who knows nothing about computers. Some upgraded from Vista, some did clean installs from XP, some are new PCs. Most are not, as Tom declared without any evidence, Windows fan bois; most of them don't see the PCs as anything more than a hammer. They couldn't care less

Sometimes our WFBs get so over hyperventilated that their own posts are the best evidence against them.

Tell me again: So you sister who knows nothing about computers and could care less, nevertheless rushed out to be among the first to install Windows 7.

You must have put a gun to her head.