Nope.  OSX doesn't have this problem with their deffective product because
they have very little share.  OS X works great, looks great and is extremely
costly for me.  I haven't had a problem with malware etc in years, so the
benefit of OSX for it's extra cost for me is zero.  I may when someone like
my mom replaces her PC, get her a mac...although I may not since she has had
no problem.  People want to buy a mac, spend that extra money so they won't
have to worry about malware etc I say great for them, macs are great
machines.