Not "going off" Mike, just not quite parsing your defense of crummy
tools.  So if I want to build a birdhouse, hang a picture or build
something in the backyard I need crappy tools?  If I already use
professional tools, these projects are beneath those tools?  Do you
apply this to computers?  If so, how do you do that?

Thank you,

Mark Snyder