So we keep discussing this because you keep mischaracterizing what I say.  I
never 'my joy is in getting low cost tools', you did.  You said it once, I
corrected you...now you are saying it again as if it's fact.  Just because
you have said it, doesn't make it so.

*My joy as it were, does not come in a mass of low quality tools, but in
being sharp enough not to spend $$$ when it only costs $.  I look for the
least expensive tool that can do the job RIGHT. *

*Once again, from the start, I've said the right tool for the right job,
never pay 500 dollars for a job that should cost 5.  *

*I don't buy 'crappy' tools, I buy the tools that will do the job, whatever
job, well*

Three separate times I've stated the same thing.  I give up, you are going
to believe whatever you want.  There is no sense in debating it if you are
going to make up things I never said and treat them as fact.  The weird
thing is, we are saying the same thing, I have no clue why you keep fighting
it.  You said yourself you don't have super quality cars etc...why not??
That must mean they are low quality!  Of course it doesn't.  So what do you
keep telling me it does?