You make one side of the argument and Tom fills in the gap. I am discussing the whole thing because between you and Tom you are a tag team.

Stewart

At 11:21 AM 12/11/2009, you wrote:
Rev, you keep attributing things not said in my posts like some demon.
My posts discuss quality.  Your posts are refutations of imagined costs
or biases.

My kindest description of that is slippery discourse.

Thank you,
Mark Snyder