I was listening to a radio program on NPR the other day where they talked about the problem with setting standards.

The new HD TV's have only 3 times as much resolution as the old standard SDTV. Not much progress is there.

When you set some standards innovation seems to lag.

People are designing and building well designed and radically designed PC's.

One of my members has even designed and built a water resistant self contained with Battery Back up PC for use on Oil Rigs.

Stewart