On Dec 24, 2009, at 9:59 PM, John DeCarlo wrote:
And please don't use "enterprise" as if it were an example of good
engineering. I work at the enterprise level and have for years and I see more stupid things done by big enterprises with big IT staffs than in most SMBs. So many people there want to use the "old, reliable" methods. Even
when it no longer makes much sense.

Thank you. The point is that one has to keep up with technology. Last years answer is last years answer. Or in the case of RAID, that's soooo 1999.