Oh I know that's how they make the money.  It looks on first glance about 65
bux to replace all four cartridges.  What I am having a hard time finding is
what kind of output I'm looking at for say just text, I really have no
idea.  200 pages on one black cartridge?  Less?  More?  I've either got to
spend 65 or 70 and replace out toner in the little laser we have...and hope
the drum isn't going out because it's printing..strangely...or get this
epson and deal with the increased ink costs but have the advantages of an
AIO and WIFI.