I know that many of us (Except a few on this list) are constrained by budgets when we choose computer accessories.

But I have found that when I buy a budget printer I get exactly what I paid for.

The Workforce line from Epson is supposed to be pretty good.

Also look at the HP office jet line. The L series is extremely good. Duplexing, networking etc. Plus it uses multiple cartridges (4 color) not AIO color carts.

I bought a L7650 this summer for just over $100, it was a refurb. I have been extremely pleased with it, plus I got an extra paper tray for $25 and put it on.

Their newer series is 8500 series. Look closely and figure out how much you really want to pay for this printer. Spend a little more and get what you need, you are investing money in this thing. You want one that will last a few years.

Check Epsons and see what they have in refurbs. the RX700 I bought was a refurb, and it sold for over 200 new but I paid just over 100 and free shipping from Epson.

Check HP's refurbs (I have found their prices are usually not a great deal.)

Finally check out www.compgeek.com for refurb printers.

Most of all read reviews of any printer you want to buy FIRST. You will be reading real peoples reactions to these printers.

Look long and hard before you leap.

Stewart