On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:43 AM, tjpa <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> Which is absolutely wonderful. The iPhone/iTouch have revolutionized how
> people use computers.

  There now.  We have established, through the expert knowledge that
Tom possesses, that cell phones, or at least iPhones, are actually
computers.  That proves that we do have a whole bunch of people
driving around while simultaneously working or playing on their
computers.  How wonderful.  Now then, doesn't that sound quite a bit
more dangerous than the claim that all those people are simply driving
around while on their cell phones?

  Steve