On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:59 AM, tjpa <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> Someone else even pointed out that you can now buy an SD card that gives the
> camera a wireless link. Isn't that a far better way to link your camera to
> an iPad?

  Perhaps so, but at what cost?  $60 for a couple of gigs?  Transfer
speed?  Slooooowww?  What, maybe around 50 or so Mbits/second?

  Most folks only have a limited amount of their hard earned income,
and these days it can be very hard earned, to spend on goodies.  A
better way to do this, a better way to do that, and a better way to do
all the other things we do can add up to a financial impossibility
even for the wealthiest.

  Steve