Only slightly. With the introduction of micro brews it hastened
competition. Liquor is still only available at state run liquor stores, but the
alcohol content in brews have increase, except for the young crowd who still
think drinking a Bud is a cool thing. Thankfully I've grown passed believing
water diluted urine that tastes somewhat like beer is actually beer.
        The reservations have switched from alcohol to gambling. To bring this
back on subject somewhat, thankfully they haven't created apps that are those
realtime gabling slot machines. People would be driving all over the road with
those damn things.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia