On 3/4/2010 11:27 AM, tjpa wrote:
When the government gets money to pay for the common defense and promote the general welfare they cry foul.

When greedy corporations get money for outlandish bonuses and wild parties that's perfectly fine.

To take a quote from an AIG exec out of context when the possibility of not getting his bonus was brought up:

""They (Politicians)only care about the next election, just like we only care about the next bonus. Well, none of them cares about the country, none of us cares about the institution," he said, adding: "They really don't care, and I really don't care. And frankly, if a trillion dollars gets lost, fine."

RTFA @ *http://tinyurl.com/yhvwsmq*