As a municipal official (elected to town council of a very small town),
that garbage makes my blood boil.  The town pays me well under $1,000
per year.  I file for election with the state election board and stand
every four years.  I am honored to serve with others who may disagree at
times, but are watching out for the town's best interests at all times.

Thank you,
Mark Snyder