Jerry I changed the header and moved it into the body of the message.

I have office 03/07 and am presently using the Beta for 10.

10 is a little bit of an improvement for 7 but I still get lost with the ribbon menu system.

The biggest change is in Publisher which I use a lot.

When I go in an change a little bit of formatting it looses my tab settings.

So I am not sure if this is a glitch in the Beta or a complete change.

Stewart