That's why I use lightscribe:  to make clients happy.  When I do the inevitable
second pass, registration can be slightly off, and the software is buggy, often
quits.  A nice idea, but unrealised:  should have ability to print on white,
instead of that off-putting gold color - or worse; should be able to print a
fulsome label in shorter than 21 minutes.  Hope an improvement is down the
road...

I don't like lightscribe except for disks going to clients. Makes them happy. I
use Staedtler Lumocolor pens for my disks and print labels for jewel cases
instead of burning labels onto disks.