I've always been told that inkjet images on discs are unstable (moisture the
principal problem).  You disagree?

--- On Mon, 3/29/10, Rev. Stewart Marshall <revsamarsh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: Rev. Stewart Marshall <revsamarsh...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] what DVD-R to buy
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 3:06 PM

I don't do lightscribe.

I have two Epson printers that will print on CD/DVD's that are
printable.  (inkjet)

Once I burn (I typically print first for large batches) I stick it in
the printer, and print within 5 minutes.

I have a lightscribe external but never use the lightscribe feature.

Inkjet printables are easier and look nicer.

By the way HP has a nice CD/DVD printable printer out now.

Stewart