Ours is the exact opposite problem.

Our governor has gone rouge by getting a chosen appointee top bust every Bingo parlor in the state with midnight raids and no warrants claiming it is his right.

The AG has signed off on many of these when they have questioned him on wether or not they are legal.

They are in a pretty public spat on this one. (Alabama law forbids gambling establishments. Many folks have opened Electronic Bingo halls)

He even has threatened Federal gambling halls (Indian)

He is term limited so we will have a new on this fall. What choices, Judge Roy (Ten Commandment) Moore to other candidates who are willing to discuss the gambling issue.

Stewart