I checked out the bin.zip package; all looked good.  I opened one
ticket about a minor problem (CONNECTORS-442) which is that the bin
packages include ant and maven build scripts, but that's not enough to
block release.

The only other potential problem is that the
license/notice/dependencies files may not conform strictly to
incubator guidelines.  Specifically, we are not including a different
set of files with a bin release vs. a source release, and also it was
unclear whether our format (which was once again based on Lucene/Solr)
is still acceptable or not.  The thread in general@i.a.o provided some
examples, but it is not clear whether those were the ONLY acceptable
formats.  I am hoping for Jukka and Tommaso's feedback here before we
present this artifact to the incubator.

Otherwise, +1 from me.

Karl