Jeff,

Based on how I hear the tune with my not-very-musically-educated ears, I can
understand why you might describe it as AABB (with the A and B parts both
having first and second endings). But if you happen to have published sources
for the tune, I'd be interested in knowing whether they notate it that way.

--Jim