You need an EarwormCancellationDevice  (I forget how to say it in German).

It's a tune -- personal to you, everyone has their own -- that when
you sing or hum it will nudge the parasite out and take its place, and
then you can stop singing *it*. It's a two-step process.

The person who educated me about this uses "Simple Gifts", my own is
Le Marche De Rois from Bizet's L'Arlesienne.