Thanks, Rashmi.  We will include you going forward.

Martin, have you had any luck setting up a meeting time slot for this
endeavor?  If not, I can take a stab at it based on available upstream
meeting times derived from the meetings wiki page [0].

Thanks,

Ryan

[0] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Meetings

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Rashmi Pujar <rpu...@inocybe.com> wrote:

> Hi Ryan, Martin,
>
> I am interested to participate in Yang1.1 effort. Please forward the
> meeting details once you have them.
> Is there a Trello board that I need to subscribe to or the activity is
> tracked on bugzilla?
>
> Thanks,
>
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Ryan Goulding <ryandgould...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> I have included +yangtools-dev and +controller-dev in the cc list in
>> attempt to recruit more people for this effort :).  My main point behind
>> this is that these meetings should be open to the public community so we
>> can drive inclusion and hopefully spread the workload for this big effort.
>>
>> I am available to do work on Yang 1.1, as I stated in our last kernel
>> projects call.  Similar to others, I split my time on many endeavors, but
>> this is my main area of focus for this release.
>>
>> Please let me know where/when this call will happen.  If we need help
>> finding a time slot for webex, I can communicate with LF staff to set up
>> the appropriate tools.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ryan
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 8:40 AM, Martin Ciglan -X (mciglan - PANTHEON
>> TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <mcig...@cisco.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Colin & Ryan
>>>

>>> 'Yang 1.1 meetings' is still TO DO, we should be able to come up with
>>> more information next week.
>>>
>>> For time being, can you specify how many people can participate, %
>>> commitment to be able to finish assigned bug(s), etc... ?
>>>

>>> Thank you in advance.
>>>

>>>     Best Regards
>>>

>>>           Martin

  • Re: [contro... Ryan Goulding
    • Re: [c... Rashmi Pujar
      • Re... Ryan Goulding
        • ... Peter Verthez
          • ... Martin Ciglan -X (mciglan - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
            • ... Ryan Goulding
              • ... Alexis de TalhouĆ«t
                • ... Ryan Goulding
                • ... Viera Zelcamova -X (vzelcamo - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
                • ... Ryan Goulding