+1 this works great for me.  Others please chime in so we can resolve this
for next week and have our first meeting.

Regards,

Ryan Goulding

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Martin Ciglan -X (mciglan - PANTHEON
TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <mcig...@cisco.com> wrote:

> [...]
> IETF models, and which we have to comment out for the moment, are:
> - actions
> - use of derived-from-or-self function in when conditions
>
> The models in question are from https://datatracker.ietf.org/
> doc/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg/
>
> Other people may have different priorities of course.  This is just as our
> input.
>
> We will be happy to test intermediate builds if possible.
>
> Best regards,
> Peter.
>

> On 14/10/2016 13:04, Ryan Goulding wrote:
>
> Thanks, Rashmi.  We will include you going forward.
>
> Martin, have you had any luck setting up a meeting time slot for this
> endeavor?  If not, I can take a stab at it based on available upstream
> meeting times derived from the meetings wiki page [0].
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ryan
>
> [0] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Meetings
>
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Rashmi Pujar <rpu...@inocybe.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ryan, Martin,
>>
>> I am interested to participate in Yang1.1 effort. Please forward the
>> meeting details once you have them.
>> Is there a Trello board that I need to subscribe to or the activity is
>> tracked on bugzilla?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Ryan Goulding <ryandgould...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Martin,
>>>
>>> I have included +yangtools-dev and +controller-dev in the cc list in
>>> attempt to recruit more people for this effort :).  My main point behind
>>> this is that these meetings should be open to the public community so we
>>> can drive inclusion and hopefully spread the workload for this big effort.
>>>
>>> I am available to do work on Yang 1.1, as I stated in our last kernel
>>> projects call.  Similar to others, I split my time on many endeavors, but
>>> this is my main area of focus for this release.
>>>
>>> Please let me know where/when this call will happen.  If we need help
>>> finding a time slot for webex, I can communicate with LF staff to set up
>>> the appropriate tools.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Ryan

> --
> Peter Verthez
> Systems Engineer Network Mgt.
> Tel: (+32) 3 240 84 50 | Alcanet:
> Fax: (+32) 3 240 84 59 | (6)2605
>
> Nokia Corporation
> Copernicuslaan 50, 2018 Antwerp, Belgium
> Fortis 220-0002334-42
> VAT BE 0404 621 642 Register of Legal Entities Antwerp
>
> ***
> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
> intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
> you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
> disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
> action based on it, is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of its

  • Re: [contro... Ryan Goulding
    • Re: [c... Rashmi Pujar
      • Re... Ryan Goulding
        • ... Peter Verthez
          • ... Martin Ciglan -X (mciglan - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
            • ... Ryan Goulding
              • ... Alexis de Talhouët
                • ... Ryan Goulding