Is there a draft Release Plan available for Yangtools?  M1 is Thursday and
I'd like to see the plan.

Regards,

Ryan Goulding

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Alexis de Talhouët <
adetalho...@inocybe.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>

>>         Martin
>>

>> ------------------------------
>> *Od:* yangtools-dev-boun...@lists.opendaylight.org <yangto
>> ols-dev-boun...@lists.opendaylight.org> v mene používateľa Peter Verthez
>> <peter.vert...@nokia.com>
>> *Odoslané:* 14. októbra 2016 13:33
>> *Komu:* Ryan Goulding; Rashmi Pujar
>> *Kópia:* controller-dev; Viera Zelcamova -X (vzelcamo - PANTHEON
>> TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco); yangtools-dev
>> *Predmet:* Re: [yangtools-dev] [controller-dev] Yang 1.1 call
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Thanks for starting this discussion, because we are looking forward to
>> the support of YANG 1.1 in OpenDaylight.
>>
>> Unfortunately we don't have resources in our company that can help in the
>> development of this, but if it may help in priority setting for the
>> different subtasks: the YANG 1.1 features that we're encountering in the
>> IETF models, and which we have to comment out for the moment, are:
>> - actions
>> - use of derived-from-or-self function in when conditions
>>
>> The models in question are from https://datatracker.ietf.
>> org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg/
>>
>> Other people may have different priorities of course.  This is just as
>> our input.
>>
>> We will be happy to test intermediate builds if possible.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Peter.
>>

>> On 14/10/2016 13:04, Ryan Goulding wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, Rashmi.  We will include you going forward.
>>
>> Martin, have you had any luck setting up a meeting time slot for this
>> endeavor?  If not, I can take a stab at it based on available upstream
>> meeting times derived from the meetings wiki page [0].
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ryan
>>
>> [0] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Meetings
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Rashmi Pujar <rpu...@inocybe.com> wro
>> te:
>>
>>> Hi Ryan, Martin,
>>>
>>> I am interested to participate in Yang1.1 effort. Please forward the
>>> meeting details once you have them.
>>> Is there a Trello board that I need to subscribe to or the activity is
>>> tracked on bugzilla?
>>>
>>> Thanks,

>> --
>> Peter Verthez
>> Systems Engineer Network Mgt.
>> Tel: (+32) 3 240 84 50 | Alcanet:
>> Fax: (+32) 3 240 84 59 | (6)2605
>>
>> Nokia Corporation
>> Copernicuslaan 50, 2018 Antwerp, Belgium
>> Fortis 220-0002334-42
>> VAT BE 0404 621 642 Register of Legal Entities Antwerp
>>
>> ***
>> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
>> intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
>> you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
>> disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
>> action based on it, is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of its

  • Re: [contro... Ryan Goulding
    • Re: [c... Rashmi Pujar
      • Re... Ryan Goulding
        • ... Peter Verthez
          • ... Martin Ciglan -X (mciglan - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
            • ... Ryan Goulding
              • ... Alexis de Talhouët
                • ... Ryan Goulding