Rashmi is on PTO for two weeks, but she would agree, so by delegation, here is
her +1.

Thanks,
Alexis
> [...]
>> meeting times derived from the meetings wiki page [0].
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ryan
>>
>> [0] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Meetings
>> <https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Meetings>
>> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Rashmi Pujar <rpu...@inocybe.com
>> <mailto:rpu...@inocybe.com>> wrote:
>> Hi Ryan, Martin,
>>
>> I am interested to participate in Yang1.1 effort. Please forward the meeting
>> details once you have them.
>> Is there a Trello board that I need to subscribe to or the activity is
>> tracked on bugzilla?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Ryan Goulding <ryandgould...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:ryandgould...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> I have included +yangtools-dev and +controller-dev in the cc list in attempt
>> to recruit more people for this effort :).  My main point behind this is
>> that these meetings should be open to the public community so we can drive
>> inclusion and hopefully spread the workload for this big effort.
>>
>> I am available to do work on Yang 1.1, as I stated in our last kernel
>> projects call.  Similar to others, I split my time on many endeavors, but
>> this is my main area of focus for this release.
>>
>> Please let me know where/when this call will happen.  If we need help
>> finding a time slot for webex, I can communicate with LF staff to set up the
>> appropriate tools.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ryan
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 8:40 AM, Martin Ciglan -X (mciglan - PANTHEON
>> TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <mcig...@cisco.com <mailto:mcig...@cisco.com>> wrote:
>> Hi Colin & Ryan
>>

>> 'Yang 1.1 meetings' is still TO DO, we should be able to come up with more
>> information next week.
>>
>> For time being, can you specify how many people can participate, %
>> commitment to be able to finish assigned bug(s), etc... ?
>>

>> Thank you in advance.
>>

>>     Best Regards
>>

>>           Martin

> --
> Peter Verthez
> Systems Engineer Network Mgt.
> Tel: (+32) 3 240 84 50 <tel:%28%2B32%29%203%20240%2084%2050> | Alcanet:
> Fax: (+32) 3 240 84 59 <tel:%28%2B32%29%203%20240%2084%2059> | (6)2605
>
> Nokia Corporation
> Copernicuslaan 50, 2018 Antwerp, Belgium
> Fortis 220-0002334-42
> VAT BE 0404 621 642 Register of Legal Entities Antwerp
>
> ***
> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
> intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
> you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
> disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
> action based on it, is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of its

  • Re: [contro... Ryan Goulding
    • Re: [c... Rashmi Pujar
      • Re... Ryan Goulding
        • ... Peter Verthez
          • ... Martin Ciglan -X (mciglan - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
            • ... Ryan Goulding
              • ... Alexis de Talhouët
                • ... Ryan Goulding