With all the complaining about missing packages (i.e. kernel-source package)
and the debate about what should have been left out instead (i.e. emacs or
alternate kernels, etc.) I had a thought that might be helpful.

Obviously, in order to make everybody happy, the number of images needs to be
increased,  I was thinking that isos could be created for the base distro,
say two, and then supplemental isos for gaming/eyecandy/mm stuff, development
stuff, and then international/localizations packages.  That way I would not
be forced to download four big images to get what I want, I could just
download the base and the development image for instance, and skip the games
and the localization disk.

So I see 5 images, and maybe one or two are not completely full, but at least
everything will be included.  WDYT?
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx