--- Seth Zirin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This type of constant back and forth nonsense is
> best handled off-list
> via private email.  Both of you guys always have
> lots to say about
> everything.  Please use point-to-point communication
> rather than
> broadcast unless you're contributing something
> useful to everyone.

Well, that's certainly true.  So let's abstract it
from any of our users personally.  I have this to say.

Single click is superior because:
less work, RSI, more consistency, more uniformity,
less mistakes, more accesssibility

Reason this discussion is important beyond me and Ben:
It affects the default settings that all Mandrake
users get, and we're interested in Mandrake being the
best distro it can be (out of the box).