On Friday 14 February 2003 05:24 pm, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
> I [...] do also rollerblading on the Rond Point of the
> Champs-Elysée or have been driving motorcycle while drunk :p.

Scraped a lady off the pavement tonight who had been driving only her feet
while drunk (her mum had died and she wasn't taking it well); she collapsed
and didn't get up as we were driving past.

Driving a motorbike is 2.5x as risky as driving a car, sober, but I bet that
scales exponentially when you're drunk. If for no other reason than Mandrake
can't afford to lose developers, please don't do that again. Rollerblading
(with your stackhat on) generally isn't lethal unless you're playing frogger
(ie rollerblading on highways).

Perhaps ask yourself: two questions. How much to I need to get drunk? How much
do I need to stay alive (and bear in mind 10x as many incapacitated for
life). I presume you're intelligent enough to realise that `it will never
happen to me' are famous last words? Probably the most common famous last
words after `oh, shit!'<*>

Cheers; Leon

<*> true story: people who count the stuff from flight recorders say so.