Hi All,

I recently bought some Betty Crocker brownie mixes because they were on sale.
i doubled the batch because I saw my sister do that the other day, in order to
make them thicker.
The brownies came out wonderfully.  My six-year-old son read me the directions;
 I so love teamwork!

Since I doubled the recipe, I almost doubled the cooking time!  Is this what
you all would have done?
I even added some extra chocolate chips because I had some on hand;  my boy
absolutely loved them.

Many of you remember that I purchased the Perfect Brownie Pan sometime last
year?  I never got the brownies to come out that great, even in that pan.  But
tonight, I just used a regular 9 by 13 pan, and I used the insert from the PBP
to cut my brownies, after they'd cooled off for a bit;  worked like a charm!

Claudia

Windows Messenger:  cdelreal1...@sbcglobal.net
Skype:  claudiadr10

database 5170 (20100603) __________