I thought these butcher gloves are really really thin so one could feel
through them.

Fear is just excitement in need of an attitude adjustment!
-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Jennifer Chambers via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 11:10 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; John Diakogeorgiou
Subject: Re: [CnD] hands, fingers, and such

Yes, if you are cooking at a restaurant, or such place and need to wear
gloves, then it would defeat the purpose; however, if you are cooking at
home, you probably wouldn't use gloves, unless you have a physical condition
that would require it.

Jennifer