Did you get yours from some crazy Texan by the name of Dale Campbell? I got one years ago, and it still works.

-----Original Message----- From: Courtney Fulghum Smith via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 3:04 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Courtney Fulghum Smith
Subject: Re: [CnD] chicken thoughts

I was always afraid I wasn't cooking our meat long enough so I would always
cook it just a little bit more making the meat tough & dry. I invested in a
$30 talking cooking thermometer & I don't regret it one bit. If you can, I
recommend folks invest in one of these wonderful kitchen tools. If you are
unsure about what internal temp to cook which meats, just do a quick Google
search before cooking  to find out.

--
Courtney