Hi all,
Here is another beginner question.
I  do cook but am  certainly not a shef.
This time through Shipt.com I bough chicken breasts. They are large ones so I will probably find a way to cut them so they are not so thick.
They are also not seasoned.  That part is easy.
But along with seasonings, I want to add some lemon juice.
The bottle I have is a large plastic one with a lot of lemon juice inside.
What suggestions to you have as to how to put just enough on the chicken so that it doesn't ruin the taste.
I thought of using a dry measuring cup so I have more control.
If I do this, what measurement should I use. Normally you would sprinkle a few drops on each breast, but I don't know what would be to little or to much.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Thank you.
Larry