We've got crispy crust. Italian pizza. Mexican pizza. English muffin pizza.
We're just missing Indian pizza. Looking forward to all the possibilities.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Helen Whitehead via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2020 4:59 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Helen Whitehead <hwhiteh...@cogeco.ca>
Subject: [CnD] My English Muffin Pizzas

        My English Muffin Pizzas
 When I make these, I prepare all the ingredients in advance, each in its
own covered dish, then I assemble them in whichever order I have all the
dishes lined up in.

1 pack of English muffins, cut in half
We get 6 in a pack here.
A jar or can of pizza sauce
Your favorite pizza toppings, sliced or diced Grated mozzarella cheese.
Parchment paper

Place parchment paper on cookie sheet.
Place muffin halves on top.
I usually spoon one tablespoonful of pizza sauce on each muffin half, One
you'd use to eat soup with.
Then, I start piling on my favorite toppings.
I use already cooked bacon,    sliced pepperoni, ham, if I have it, diced
onions and peppers, sometimes, mushrooms,  and top that with the grated
mozzarella.
I just use as much of anything I want to, it's up to you of how much of
anything you wish to put on them.
I bake those at 350, for 15 minutes.
They are so good!

https://www.avg.com