I read in an Indian cookbook where roti was used as a crust. I imagine that
after I have figured out a crust I like from everybody's suggestions here, I
will go to my local favorite Indian restaurant  in search of toppings.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
meward1954--- via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2020 9:37 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: meward1...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CnD] My English Muffin Pizzas

There are Indian pizza recipes out there on the internet.  I just saw one
that had lots of aromatic spices, cooked with onions and spinach, then
blended and covered with mozzarella cheese.  It looked pretty spicy.  The
dough looked pretty much like any pizza dough, but maybe you could make it
quick with naan bread.  It didn't look authentically Indian.  It was food
network.