Dear colleagues,

Public Policy Issues (CWG-Internet)’s open consultation “Building an enabling
environment for access to the Internet”, we have prepared and submitted the
attached contribution on behalf of the RIPE NCC.

In our submission we emphasise the need for IPv6 and highlighted the ongoing
coordinated efforts by all stakeholders to expedite the deployment of IPv6 in
their networks, services and products.

Should you have any questions regarding this consultation or our contribution,
please do not hesitate to contact me or one of my colleagues.

Regards,

Marco Hogewoning

External Relations
RIPE NCC